The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning and the newly-formed Educational Technology department offer a rich variety of supported technologies for teaching, learning, and research used in the online medium and the traditional classroom.
Primary Resources (by adoption and available support)
- T-Square, an online teaching, learning and collaboration software. This is the premier software for teaching and research at Georgia Tech.
- Clicker, a live polling application for use in traditional classrooms. Used effectively in large lectures.
- Wimba, (formerly Live Classroom), a suite of tools for live, audio chat, application sharing, and voice tools.
- Prism WWW Server
GT faculty, staff, and students can use their Prism accounts to post a Website.
- Georgia Tech Online Software Store
- OIT Software Distribution
Student Computer Ownership Information
- Software Purchase: Microcomputer Software Distribution center for the University System of Georgia (MSD)