Research Development Specialist Nancy Devino will take graduate students and postdocs through the entire proposal preparation process over six two-hour sessions, spread over three weeks on the dates indicated below.
Registration will open on Monday, June 20 for these late-summer sessions. Check back here for the registration link when it becomes available.
Space is limited and seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis after registration opens. Grad students and postdocs will be invited to register for any or all of these sessions.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3-5pm; Molecular Science and Engineering, Room 1222
- 7/19 - The Big Picture: Connecting Ideas to Opportunities
- 7/21 - The Long View: Creating a Proposal Development Plan
- 7/26 - Guidelines to Outlines: Translating an RFP into a Proposal Narrative
- 7/28 - Making Every Word Count: Grant Writing Versus Academic Writing
- 8/2 - Biosketches and Budgets: Human and Non-Human Resources
- 8/4 - Putting it All Together: Think Like a Reviewer
Nancy Devino, email@example.com