2012 New Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Orientation
The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning (CETL) invites all new Georgia Tech Undergraduate Teaching Assistants (UTAs) to participate in New Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Orientation.
Date: TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2012
Registration begins at 5:30 PM.
Please be sure to arrive in time to register and find your seat before the orientation starts.
Orientation begins promptly at 6:00 PM.
Program ends at 9:00 PM.
Clough Building - Room 423
- Policies and resources UTAs need to know
- Practical skills for being a UTA
- Advice from experienced Tech TAs
Who Should Attend?
- All new undergraduate teaching assistants who will teach in Fall 2012 and/or Spring 2013
Who Is Welcome To Attend?
- Any returning/experienced undergraduate teaching assistants